Who is eligible?
a) Spouse/ Common Law partner of international student who is enrolled full time at a designated learning institute in Canada.
Documents needed to prove status of Spouse/ common law in Canada, Includes but not limited to:
(Depends on the time of your visa application)
– Study permit.
– Study visa counterfoil
- Receipt of Fee payment
- Acceptance letter
- Recent transcripts
- Letter of continued enrollment in DLI
a) Those enrolled in full time course under valid study permit don’t need NOC job offer to be eligible*
b) Spouse/ Common Law partner of an individual who has a full time NOC 0,A, B job in Canada on a valid closed or open work permit, Includes but not limited to:
- Job offer letter, NOC 0,A,B
- Income tax, if available.
- Employment contract
- Work permit copy ( PGWP/ Closed work permit)
c) Proof of relationship documents, including but not limited to:
- Marriage certificate
- Reference letter from friends and family
- Call logs
- Additional documents:
- Proof of funds
- Letter of intent
- Letter from spouse in Canada
- Ties in Home country
- Upfront medical (recommended)
- Police Clearance certificate (recommended to avoid any unnecessary delays )
- Experience letter
- Education documents
- Our Regulated Immigration Consultant can help you in your process from start to end. Please get in touch with us today.