Spousal Open Work Permit

Who is eligible?

a) Spouse/ Common Law partner of international student who is enrolled full time at a designated learning institute in Canada.

Documents needed to prove status of Spouse/ common law in Canada, Includes but not limited to:

(Depends on the time of your visa application)

–  Study permit.

– Study visa counterfoil

  1. Receipt of Fee payment
  2. Acceptance letter
  3. Recent transcripts
  4. Letter of continued enrollment in DLI

a) Those enrolled in full time course under valid study permit don’t need NOC job offer to be eligible*

b) Spouse/ Common Law partner of an individual who has a full time NOC 0,A, B job in Canada on a valid closed or open work permit, Includes but not limited to:

  • Job offer letter, NOC 0,A,B
  • Paystubs
  • Income tax, if available.
  • Employment contract
  • Work permit copy ( PGWP/ Closed work permit)

c) Proof of relationship documents, including but not limited to:

  1. Marriage certificate
  2. Reference letter from friends and family
  3. Photos
  4. Chats
  5. Call logs
  6. Additional documents:
  1. Proof of funds
  2. Letter of intent
  3. Letter from spouse in Canada
  4. Ties in Home country
  5. Upfront medical (recommended)
  6. Police Clearance certificate (recommended to avoid any unnecessary delays )
  7. Experience letter
  8. Education documents
  • Our Regulated Immigration Consultant can help you in your process from start to end. Please get in touch with us today.