Canada is one of the the world’s most popular study destination for international students.
This is due to number of factors, including friendly immigration policy, world class education, comparatively lower cost of education among other benefits.
Canada Study Permit.
The study permit is a document we issue that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada.
Before you apply for study permit:
– Select a course you would like to pursue.
– Choose the province you would like to settle in
– Gather your educational documents
– Write English language exam ( IELTS, CELPIP)
– Send application to educational institute of your choice.
– Arrange finances and pay your tuition fee
Once the eligibility criteria have been met by the prospective student and they have the correct documents, they may apply for a study permit, online or by paper. Paper applications must be given to a visa processing office outside of Canada.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant can help you in your process from start to end. Please get in touch with us today.